Today I’ve been working on my acceptance speeches for certain awards I’ve recently received. *snicker* Admittedly, I’m at a loss for words… I know, shocking, right? A couple of days ago, Deborah at Container Chronicles blessed me with the very inspiring blogger award! Gosh Guys! You’re KILLING me! lol I don’t feel worthy and I’m hoping everyone doesn’t get sick and tired of me! I love you all though, I do, I REALLY do 🙂 Thank you Miss Deborah!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about myself
1. I’m the biggest procrastinator that I know.
2. I’m a very loyal friend.
3. I love canoeing and kayaking!
4. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
5. I can’t WAIT till the weather gets warm enough so we can start fishing again!
7. One of my favorite summer time activities is camping! I still love tent camping. We usually go somewhere on the river where we can float and fish and swim 🙂
Now for the people who also inspire me 🙂
8. http://yeoldehumdrum.wordpress.com/ (gotcah back! lol)
Once again, I feel like I need to let you all know to NOT feel pressured. This is supposed to be fun so if you have time to do it, please do 🙂 If you don;t have time or don’t feel comfortable, don;t worry about it. Just know that I think of you and appreciate your inspiration!