I feel SO unworthy, yet appreciative 🙂 Carissa, who writes on ramblingsofabipolarwoman, nominated me. You should TOTALLY go check her out. Why? Because she’s honest and doesn’t beat around the bush. She writes about things that would shock most people and you might raise your eyebrows because she’s an open book. Hers is the only kind of blog I actually enjoy following because I don’t feel like she’s lying to me or sugar coating anything. Her feelings are real and I’ve learned from them. I’m actually mad that I wasn’t the one who nominated her! lol I’m new to blogging though so I wouldn’t have known how to do it anyway.
Here are the rules: I’m supposed to post a pic of the award (which I did) and link back to the person who nominated me (check).
Now I have to share 8 facts about myself:
- My name is really Michelle
- I love the water. I love the sound of rushing water or the sound of a creek babbling. I love to be anywhere near the water during the summer or winter.
- I was born on April 10, 1966 (3’oclock), Easter Day and my dad said I was the “rottenist egg” he ever received from the Easter Bunny! lol
- My brother was born on April 10 (3’oclock) 1967. I believe he was my twin who forgot to be born a year earlier with me. Weird about the date and time, eh?
- I became a mom, the first time, at the age of 17.
- I graduated from HS 9 1/2 mos pregnant.
- I LOVE to travel and see new things.
- I have been diagnosed with a terminal condition 8 years ago and have survived anyone’s predictions…. however, the grim reaper won’t stop trying to come for me and I need an intestinal transplant to keep living.
Next: I’m going nominate some people for The Most Inspiring Blogger Award. When I nominate you, you will do the same as me and go through the steps. I can’t wait to read all the facts about you!
So, stop by these awesome blogs and share with us what you like 🙂 The people I nominated need to nominate the bloggers they’re inspired by and then notify those people with a link back to their page. Be sure and display the blogger award on your page so everyone knows how awesome you are! lol I have SO many more people who inspire me, but in the interest of time, I’ll stop here.